[Sigia-l] Calling UX Freelancers!! from Dean Aston on 2011-12-12 (SIGIA-L Mail Archives)

[Sigia-l] Calling UX Freelancers!!

From: Dean Aston <dean_at_zebrapeople.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2011 15:16:56 -0000

Calling UX Freelancers!

For those of you who are still available I am looking for a Senior User
Experience Architect to work on a project involving a large mobile phone
retailer (working on client-site) for an Agency.

The project will involve carrying out the interaction design across mobile
and tablet platforms. You will also interface directly with stakeholders to
translate the requirements into design concepts.

In terms of personality type, I am looking for someone who has gravitas and
who is persuasive. As in many corporations stakeholders do not always
communicate with each-other and the environment can feel somewhat chaotic.
You must be able to navigate the politics and consult the stakeholders on
why/what/how the interaction design should be carried out.

Start date: Immediate

Duration: 3 months

Rate: up to 500 per day

Drop me a line at dean_at_zebrapeople.com

ZP-xmas

Dean Aston

User Experience Recruitment Consultant

T: 0207 729 4771 or M: 07808 795 751

www.zebrapeople.com Twitter: @DeanUXZebra

Book your tickets now for UX People, 25 November 2011 -
http://uxpeople.co.uk/2011/

Follow us on Twitter: @uxpeople

UX People is hosted by Zebra People.

The contents of this mail are intended exclusively for the Addressee. If you
are not the addressee you must not read

use or disclose the email contents; you should notify us immediately, by
clicking reply, and delete this email.

Zebra People monitor e-mails to ensure its systems operate effectively and
to minimise the risk of viruses. Whilst

it has taken reasonable steps to scan this mail it does not accept liability
for any viruses that may be contained in it.

2012 IA Summit
March 21 - 25, 2012
Hyatt Regency New Orleans, LA
-----