Re: [Sigia-l] Looking for an IA who wants to learn SharePoint from Caroline Starbird on 2011-11-02 (SIGIA-L Mail Archives)

Re: [Sigia-l] Looking for an IA who wants to learn SharePoint

From: Caroline Starbird <carolinestarbird_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 17:30:10 -0600

Hi Seth,

I do IA/UX with a lot of taxonomy work at SpireMedia in Denver. We are the
premier web development boutique in Denver. I am not looking for a
different position now, but I am always interested in expanding my skills.
Thus, I am appreciative of the Early & Associates webinars.

I won't be in Boston the weekend of the Sharepoint course, but if there is
a virtual opportunity to attend, I would be interested in that.

Cheers,
Caroline