[Sigia-l] (JOB) Sr Information Architect, Marriott International, Bethesda MD
From: Carrie Garzich <cgarzich_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2010 17:59:55 -0400
Marriott International, Headquarters
Information Architect, Senior
- Leads user-centered design projects and conducts IA tasks including
- Creates IA deliverables including site maps, process flows, page flows,
- Leads the translation of web strategy into site prototypes that depict
- Works with cross-functional teams throughout the development process.
- At least five years of related work experience.
- Excellent research and analysis skills.
- Abilities to create optimal user experiences within various constraints.
- Excellent facilitation and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written skills and the ability to speak
- Ability to think creatively about business problems and to connect
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and work
- Passion and great knowledge in the latest developments in the industry
- Experience in system development and front end programming is preferred.
We offer an excellent benefits package that includes: matching 401(k) profit
Please submit your resume to http://www.marriott.com/careers Click "Job
If you have questions, please contact Erin Mulcare (
Searchable Archive at http://www.info-arch.org/lists/sigia-l/
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.2.0 : Sun Mar 21 2010 - 15:35:12 EDT