My client in Yonkers is seeking and on site Senior Web Designer for a
contract in the next couple months.maybe sooner.to last until January.
Here's a brief summary of what they need for their content rich web site:
Senior Web Designer
* Senior designer with least 4 or more years experience.
* Strong design sense for handling photo and image work.
* Ability to work very effectively independently, but also is a very
good team player and can communicate well with other departments such as
other designers, editorial, IA, web production, and tech.
* Extremely organized and efficient.
* Expert skills at Photoshop and Fireworks.
* Experience with coding HTML and familiar with application of
* Is comfortable working on design spec documents and helping to build
design style guides.
Please be able to be on site. Interested parties please submit a resume
with work samples to my email address.
<http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/2160.html> What lies behind us and
what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
IA Summit 2009:
Peabody Hotel in Memphis
Pre cons on March 18 and 19
Sessions on March 20, 21, 22
When replying, please *trim your post* as much as possible.
*Plain text, please; NO Attachments
Searchable Archive at http://www.info-arch.org/lists/sigia-l/
Sigia-l mailing list -- post to: Sigiafirstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to subscription: http://mail.asis.org/mailman/listinfo/sigia-l
Received on Mon Jul 27 17:11:52 2009