[From Jean Hand. firstname.lastname@example.org]
I am looking for a strong interaction designer who can function
independently and own the User Experience role for an exciting start-up in
SF. This is a full-time position with a company who has a 2.5 years track
record and good investor backing. The company has a broad client base of
fortune 500 companies & small organizations. This individual will be the
“voice” of the user.
This position is for someone who can really contribute, voice and implement
the user needs and collaborate with CEO to engineers. Someone who has
experience with the software life cycle. They will need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science or
• 5 years experience with Web and/or software design.
• A strong portfolio showcasing progressive, forward leaning, Web 2.0
• Expertise creating design composites, wire frames and user interface
• Experience setting up and managing usability testing with end-users.
• Experience with Web search, social networks, and/or CRM/SFA.
• Working knowledge of software development life-cycle, agile development,
Web-based programming (server & client) and Web technology (Web servers,
• Passion for usability & innovation.
• Appreciation for agile development process and off-shore collaboration.
• Ability to quickly understand problems and rapidly prototype & communicate
• Adaptable, flexible and comfortable with constant change.
• Detail oriented and user focused.
• Independent, self-starter who can manage to deadlines.
If you are looking for an opportunity to really see your contribution and
make an impact on a company’s products this is such a position. As the
company grows their design area there can be room for good career upward
mobility. The position has a competitive market salary plus good stock
Contact Jean at email@example.com for more information about the
opportunity and career potential.
Top Dog Staffing
Altermate e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Executive Recruiter specialized in placement of Design Team staffing. Over
15 years experience working with interaction designer, information
architects, visual designers, writers, etc. at staff and management levels.
IA Summit 2009:
Peabody Hotel in Memphis
Pre cons on March 18 and 19
Sessions on March 20, 21, 22
When replying, please *trim your post* as much as possible.
*Plain text, please; NO Attachments
Searchable Archive at http://www.info-arch.org/lists/sigia-l/
Sigia-l mailing list -- post to: Sigiaemail@example.com
Changes to subscription: http://mail.asis.org/mailman/listinfo/sigia-l
Received on Fri Sep 26 17:37:43 2008