SIGIA-L Mail Archives: [Sigia-l] Larry Lempert/BNA Inc is out of

[Sigia-l] Larry Lempert/BNA Inc is out of the office.

From: Larry Lempert <LLempert_at_bna.com>
Date: Thu Aug 28 2008 - 23:07:00 EDT

I will be out of the office starting 08/28/2008 and will
not return until 09/02/2008.

I will not be checking e-mail while I'm away, but I'll
respond to your message when I return. (You can keep sending
me e-mail; you should get this alert only once.)

IA Summit 2009:
Peabody Hotel in Memphis
Pre cons on March 18 and 19
Sessions on March 20, 21, 22