My client is an independent interactive agency that amplifies global brands.
They produce award-winning creative and innovative online marketing
delivered through a single technology layer. Founded in 1995, the
California-based agency is headquartered on the beautiful Central Coast of
CA and operates additional offices in the South Bay of Southern CA, Orange
County and the Silicon Valley. The salary is highly competitive with
excellent benefits and an amazing life style that only the central coast of
CA can offer.
My client is looking for a VP/Director Interactive in their San Luis Obispo
location who can merge their interactive and technology teams to continue
delivering award-winning multimedia solutions. You fit the bill if your
obsession is creating strategic interactive campaigns for clients, and you
have the technology skills to bring your ideas to life across desktop, Web
and mobile environments. You thrive in the loud, caffeine-fueled,
crazy-brilliant inspirational halls of an agency. You dream in ActionScript
languages and can wax eloquently with 2 hours sleep on the practical aspects
of user experience and the key elements of interface design, usability and
interactivity. However, what separates you from the competition is your
ability to actually build the Flash-based vignette you just talked about
Essential Duties and RESPONSIBILITIES
* Represent the agency in conceptualizing with our client services and
business development teams and then pitching those ideas to clients and
partners as well as at industry events.
* Direct a team of Web developers, programmers and IT professionals in
the development, production and delivery of all interactive campaigns.
* Develop our Web roadmap, identifying key capabilities, scope, costs
and timeframes for new services and technology. Ensure system reliability,
security and scalability of all elements related to interactive services to
meet business growth.
* Foster the interactive team's culture based upon high performance,
high morale, integrity, teamwork and business alignment.
* Ensure recruitment, development, retention and organization of the
interactive team is in support of business and budgetary objectives.
* Effectively communicate our technology vision and progress to the
executive team, department heads, IT employees and end users.
* Develop business case justifications and cost/benefit analyses for
technology spending and initiatives.
* Keep current with trends in the interactive and technology industry.
Advise, counsel and educate executives and management on their competitive
or financial impact. Measure results against industry standards and
client/customer expectations, identify trends and improve processes in areas
* Maintain and promote strategic partner relationships with
organizations that complement our interactive and technology services.
* Minimum of 5 years of Web-related, user-experience design,
technology and/or agency management experience
* BA/BS degree in Engineering, Design or New Media/Interactive
* Expert knowledge of Web technologies, SEO/SEM, e-business trends and
other rich media development processes
* Working knowledge of ecommerce systems, including implementation and
maintenance is strongly preferred
Interested parties will please email a current resume to this address for
<http://www.quotationspage.com/quote/2160.html> What lies behind us and
what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
Ralph Waldo Emerson
IA Summit 2009:
Peabody Hotel in Memphis
Pre cons on March 18 and 19
Sessions on March 20, 21, 22
When replying, please *trim your post* as much as possible.
*Plain text, please; NO Attachments
Searchable Archive at http://www.info-arch.org/lists/sigia-l/
Sigia-l mailing list -- post to: Sigiafirstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to subscription: http://mail.asis.org/mailman/listinfo/sigia-l
Received on Wed Aug 20 19:07:34 2008