ONE/Northwest (www.onenw.org) is a growing Seattle-based nonprofit that
helps environmental organizations transform the way they communicate, build
relationships and partner with people and institutions. We develop websites,
databases, email newsletters, collaboration and citizen engagement tools -
and the strategies to use these tools to engage people in influencing
decisions that impact the environment. We operate on a movement-wide scale,
strengthening connections between groups working on a range of issues and
approaches to protecting the environment.
We are seeking a consultant experienced in implementing constituent
relationship management (CRM) systems to join our thriving Salesforce.com
consulting practice. A visible leader in the innovative use of
Salesforce.com in the nonprofit environment, ONE/Northwest was nominated by
Salesforce.com for "Best Customer Innovation" in 2006, and "Best Nonprofit
Deployment" in 2007.
* Work with nonprofit clients in identifying their CRM needs
* Discover, document, and analyze key customer business processes
* Effectively scope CRM projects, working with project management team on
scheduling and resource usage
* Analyze and migrate existing databases from various platforms: Access,
Filemaker, eTapestry, etc.
* Design and implement customized CRM databases in the Salesforce.com
platform, including S-Controls, VisualForce, and Apex code.
* Provide training and ongoing support for CRM customers-support with
report building, data quality, new integrations, etc.
* Support ONE/Northwest internal CRM needs for managing relationships with
clients and funders
* Contribute to development of a strategic vision of how the environmental
sector can use CRM data to bring about positive environmental change
* Experience in database consulting/administration
* Experience managing data to accomplish business needs
* Experience providing client consulting services
* Strong passion for environmental protection, civic engagement and social
* High energy, creativity, resourcefulness and entrepreneurial spirit
* Strong presentation and written communication skills
This is a full-time position located in Seattle, WA. The salary range is
$46-52K, depending on experience. ONE/Northwest offers a fun and meaningful
workplace, a generous benefits package, and the opportunity to work a
flexible work week. We are an equal opportunity employer. For the online
application, see http://www.onenw.org/about/jobs/CRM-Consultant
IA Summit 2008: "Experiencing Information"
April 10-14, 2008, Miami, Florida
When replying, please *trim your post* as much as possible.
*Plain text, please; NO Attachments
Searchable Archive at http://www.info-arch.org/lists/sigia-l/
Sigia-l mailing list -- post to: Sigiaemail@example.com
Changes to subscription: http://mail.asis.org/mailman/listinfo/sigia-l
Received on Mon Feb 25 18:10:01 2008