SIGIA-L Mail Archives: Re: [Sigia-l] Question for the Agencies -

Re: [Sigia-l] Question for the Agencies - Ratio of UX to VisualDesigners

From: Eric Reiss <elr_at_e-reiss.com>
Date: Wed Feb 13 2008 - 14:55:02 EST

This is an interesting discussion.

Now that we have narrowed things to decimals - 1.5:2 vs. 1:3 - what
then is the coefficient for calculating depth of experience,
availability, and enthusiasm?

I cannot figure out if we need to hire programmers or designers at
this point and would love to see the math.

Cheers,
Eric
Managing Director
FatDUX