SIGIA-L Mail Archives: Re: [Sigia-l] www.iawiki.org?

Re: [Sigia-l] www.iawiki.org?

From: Eric Scheid <eric.scheid_at_ironclad.net.au>
Date: Tue Nov 13 2007 - 16:05:40 EST

On 14/11/07 3:49 AM, "Adrian Howard" <adrianh@quietstars.com> wrote:

> http://www.iawiki.org has been saying "The IA Wiki is currently down
> for review and analysis" for some time.

You just about gave me a heart attack, until I realised the correct URL is
iawiki.net, not .org

    http://web.archive.org/web/*/iawiki.org
    http://web.archive.org/web/*/iawiki.net

There has never been content at iawiki.org, that's a domain squatter.

> Anybody know when/if it's coming back?

The IAwiki is however currently offline - the server I was running it on
died right during when I was the final run up with organising Australia's IA
Conference, so I've been a little distracted. I've since been investigating
possible migrations to more up to date wiki platforms.

e.

IA Summit 2008: "Experiencing Information"
April 10-14, 2008, Miami, Florida

-----