My client is a financial services organization located downtown that is
currently seeking a Content Manager to participate in creating their website
content. Experience writing and editing for the web is required. Ability to
work independently and in a team is necessary as well as the ability and
confidence to make decisions based on existing guidelines. If you have
exposure to content management and HTML, that would be a plus.
The job description is below. Competitive salary, great benefits and
excellent bonuses (the best I've seen in a long time) are all included in
the excellent compensation package.
Interested parties please email a resume and writing samples to
email@example.com for consideration.
Position: Content Manager
Department: Online Client Experience
The Content Manager will manage and develop website content, coordinate /
work with content providers throughout the company, and work with graphic
designers and developers.
* Work with product groups, businesses and third parties to develop
new web pages and maintain existing content, emphasizing client experience
* Write and edit content for product groups and cross-departmental
online business initiatives
* Assist in creating and enforcing online content standards and
* Manage daily and weekly document uploads
* Bachelor's degree in English, Communications, Marketing, Journalism
or related major and /or at least three to five years related experience
* Strong facilitation, interpersonal, collaboration, relationship
management, written and oral communication skills
* Excellent writing, editing, and proofreading skills
* Demonstrated understanding of financial services business
* Good judgment, logical thinker
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team
* Ability to manage multiple/competing projects and strong follow
* Ability to meet deadlines in a time-sensitive, high pressure
* Keen attention to detail
* Solid computer proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite of desktop
* Candidate will be asked to submit several writing samples
IA Summit 2008: "Experiencing Information"
April 10-14, 2008, Miami, Florida
When replying, please *trim your post* as much as possible.
*Plain text, please; NO Attachments
Searchable Archive at http://www.info-arch.org/lists/sigia-l/
Sigia-l mailing list -- post to: Sigiafirstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to subscription: http://mail.asis.org/mailman/listinfo/sigia-l
Received on Thu Sep 27 22:21:06 2007