SIGIA-L Mail Archives: Re: [Sigia-l] storing pattern libraries

Re: [Sigia-l] storing pattern libraries

From: Brett Taylor <btaylor_at_roundarch.com>
Date: Wed Sep 26 2007 - 08:49:40 EDT

We have a company wiki and use this for our pattern libraries, among
other things and have found it to be quite useful.

I also wouldn't let Ziya direct you on how you or your company decides
to create it's own libraries; remember they are for your own use, no one
elses. We've done a lot of work on creating ours, and yes, the UE group
put it together with the intent that developers will need a place to put
their items.

Again, remember the library is for your own use, and though asking for
advice is great, but we're not the ones using it.

brett taylor + R O U N D A R C H + bus 312.529.2502 + mob 773.844.5233 +
web www.roundarch.com