SIGIA-L Mail Archives: Re: [Sigia-l] Accessibility Groups in the Agency Environment?

Re: [Sigia-l] Accessibility Groups in the Agency Environment?

From: Marco Tibaldeschi (marco_at_dontbenegative.it)
Date: Thu Sep 20 2007 - 08:26:34 EDT

Here in Italy we have the Stanca's law since 2004 that forces public
administration to have accessible websites.

Even if this law is not too much followed in Italy, we at DBN Communication
specialized in making accessible websites conforming to that law.

Bye,
Marco

dott. Marco Tibaldeschi
DBN Communication