SIGIA-L Mail Archives: [Sigia-l] Ranganathan and Information Architecture

[Sigia-l] Ranganathan and Information Architecture

From: Minkó Misi (misi_at_nexum.hu)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2007 - 04:42:19 EDT

Hello!

I'm a Library Science student and I'd like to write about the current
use of Ranganathan's work in the field of Information Architecture. I'm
looking for documents related to the application of facetts...

Thank you for your help!

Best regards:

Misi
IA Summit 2008: "Experiencing Information"
April 10-14, 2008, Miami, Florida

-----