SIGIA-L Mail Archives: [Sigia-l] Get Satisfaction

[Sigia-l] Get Satisfaction

From: Livia Labate (liv_at_livlab.com)
Date: Fri Sep 14 2007 - 18:04:05 EDT

I am surprised this hasn't been posted here yet (or maybe I missed),
though a lot of conversation is happening there and through Twitter.

Get Satisfaction was launched yesterday and I have drank the kool-aid
big time:

        http://getsatisfaction.com

I am betting this is going to be successful. It is one of the most
powerful advances I've seen as it relates to the customer service
industry for as long as I have been paying attention.

As an aside, they did a fantastic job with the implementation; really
good level of flexibility in terms of the system's structure and great
usability.

Plus it's a little addictive, like Twitter.
IA Summit 2008: "Experiencing Information"
April 10-14, 2008, Miami, Florida

-----