SIGIA-L Mail Archives: Re: [Sigia-l] Pink, revisited

Re: [Sigia-l] Pink, revisited

From: James Aylett (james_at_tartarus.org)
Date: Thu Sep 13 2007 - 05:02:47 EDT

On Thu, Sep 13, 2007 at 01:18:50AM -0400, Ziya Oz wrote:

> I'm curious as to how folks here would guess the gender mix of, say, the
> iPhone sales. Or have you ever seen a man carrying a pink or green iPod?

I have a green shuffle (although admittedly it was a marketing
thing). I know men with green nanos as well - it's quite a nice green,
to be honest, and has more character than silver. (All the colours do,
with the possible exception of black.) I don't think the iPod has got
to the point where I'd actually buy one, but if I did it would likely
be in one of the pastels.

James

--
  james_at_tartarus.org                               uncertaintydivision.org