SIGIA-L Mail Archives: Re: Re: [Sigia-l] "Search Inside the Music"

Re: Re: [Sigia-l] "Search Inside the Music"

From: Melanie Kendell (melanie.kendell_at_gmail.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2006 - 23:08:17 EDT

Hi Dave

> It's great if you only listen to relatively popular music. I don't
> (1st Year Gen X-er), and I have yet to find even ONE band I listen to
> on it. *sigh*

My tastes are fairly eclectic but I started my list with Siouxsie and
the Banshees and the offered music certainly wasn't stuff I would call
mainstream :)

-m

Most presentations/papers and posters have been loaded to the IA Summit 06 website:

http://iasummit.org/2006/conferencedescrip.htm
http://iasummit.org/2006/posters.htm