SIGIA-L Mail Archives: Re: [Sigia-l] Review Copies of Designing for Interaction

Re: [Sigia-l] Review Copies of Designing for Interaction

From: Arthur Fink (arthur_at_arthurfink.com)
Date: Wed Jul 12 2006 - 11:41:17 EDT

At 10:08 PM 7/11/2006, Dan Saffer wrote:
>Apologies for the cross-posting.
>
>The publication of my book Designing for Interaction: Creating Smart
>Applications and Clever Devices is only a few weeks away. If you are
>an academic or book reviewer and would like a review copy for
>evaluation or review, please email me your name, affiliation, and
>mailing address and I'll see that you get one upon publication
>(around August 1).

Neither an academic nor a review, but a frequent speaker --
especially at conferences and user group meetings.

And very interested in your book.

Arthur Fink

          ARTHUR FINK Consulting arthur_at_arthurfink.com
           Ten New Island Avenue Listening to users
       Peaks Island, Maine 04108 Designing for people
              www.ArthurFink.com User interfaces that work
207.766.5722 cell 207.615.5722 Progress training + consulting

Most presentations/papers and posters have been loaded to the IA Summit 06 website:

http://iasummit.org/2006/conferencedescrip.htm
http://iasummit.org/2006/posters.htm