SIGIA-L Mail Archives: RE: [Sigia-l] The value of an IA

RE: [Sigia-l] The value of an IA

From: Taylor, Brett (btaylor_at_roundarch.com)
Date: Tue Jan 24 2006 - 16:47:21 EST

It means they won't get very many quality candidates applying;
short-term or not.

I also do web projects on the side and often see people looking for the
moon, but willing to pay $150.

So, as the saying goes, you get what you pay for...

brett taylor + R O U N D A R C H + bus 312.529.2502 + mob 773.844.5233 +
web www.roundarch.com