SIGIA-L Mail Archives: [Sigia-l] The Geospatial Web

[Sigia-l] The Geospatial Web

From: Peter Morville (morville_at_semanticstudios.com)
Date: Tue Jan 03 2006 - 13:45:27 EST

For anyone interested in the geoweb, there's a new NPR OnPoint interview
available:

        The New Sense of Place (includes links to resources discussed)
        http://www.onpointradio.org/shows/2006/01/20060103_b_main.asp

It runs about 45 minutes. I was one of the participants. And yes, I did
manage to slip "information architecture" into the discussion :-)

Peter Morville
President, Semantic Studios
http://semanticstudios.com
http://findability.org

IA 06 Summit. Mark your calendar. March 23-27, Vancouver, BC