SIGIA-L Mail Archives: Re: [Sigia-l] RE: Google Appliance

Re: [Sigia-l] RE: Google Appliance

From: Skot Nelson (skot_at_penguinstorm.com)
Date: Thu Nov 03 2005 - 01:15:43 EST

On Nov-2-2005, at 9:51 PM, Lyle Kantrovich wrote:

> Anyway, I was hoping you could offer some insight into what
> differentiates Thunderstone. All I hear is you're a happy, paying,
> (kool-aid drinking) customer. :-)

Hmm...maybe a bit unfair. My interpretation was "Don't judge a book
by its cover, or by the overwhelming orgy of positive statements
about google that colours modern search discourse."

I do agree, though, that more specific details would (and always are)
welcome.

--
Scott Nelson
skot_at_penguinstorm.com