SIGIA-L Mail Archives: Re: [Sigia-l] Activista - activist search engine

Re: [Sigia-l] Activista - activist search engine

From: Andrew Boyd (andrew_at_friendlymanual.com)
Date: Fri May 27 2005 - 19:24:03 EDT

Casey Krub wrote:

>Has anyone heard of Activista? http://www.activista.org/
>(I have included the Activista press release below)
>
>Does anyone know if there are any comparable search engines for other
>political/ideological/religious interests? Or a "standard" search
>engine the allows users to filter based on
>political/ideological/religious interests?

Hi Casey,

Ape of Thoth is a Thelemic (philosophies and practices arising from the
works of the late Aleister Crowley that may qualify as a religion by
some definitions) search engine - see http://larabell.org/Hanuman/index.html

Cheers, Andrew

--
Andrew Boyd	andrew_at_friendlymanual.com
http://www.friendlymanual.com