SIGIA-L Mail Archives: Re: [Sigia-l] RE: Interesting Interface

Re: [Sigia-l] RE: Interesting Interface

From: Reinoud Bosman (Reinoud.Bosman_at_mediacatalyst.com)
Date: Tue May 17 2005 - 07:20:21 EDT

There are multiple ways of delivering your message and if you want your
brand remembered in a very short-attention-span environment I think these
are prime examples. The interface plays a double role. The unusual format
raises interest and entices the user to stay put and explore further. In
some cases further than you would have without.

another one:
www.bobschneidermusic.com

r.