SIGIA-L Mail Archives: [Sigia-l] Web site A-Z indexes

[Sigia-l] Web site A-Z indexes

From: Jonathan Baker-Bates (Jonathan.Baker-Bates)
Date: Thu Mar 10 2005 - 10:47:04 EST

Well, there's this, but I'm not sure if that's what you mean:

http://www.alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/uima?open&S_TACT=104AHW61&S_CMP=GR&ca
=dgr-lnxd01awuima

Internet communications are not secure and therefore Oyster Partners Ltd does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Oyster Partners Ltd.