SIGIA-L Mail Archives: [Sigia-l] [PLUG] Adaptive Path Workshop in Toronto, 28-29 Sep
[Sigia-l] [PLUG] Adaptive Path Workshop in Toronto, 28-29 Sep
Just a note that Adaptive Path is heading to Toronto next month to
present our 2-day workshop, "Beyond Usability: Designing the Complete
This is our flagship presentation, a detailed walk through an entire
user experience process, where you learn how to...
- Develop a detailed understanding of your users through task analysis,
mental models, personas, and scenarios
- Improve the user experience by actively managing stakeholders and
- Create a user-centered information architecture that meets business
- Design more successful interactive tools and user interfaces
- Manage your own usability tests
- Validate and defend important design decisions
SIGIA-L subscribers get a 15% discount using the AFT13 promotional code.
ASIS&T members get a 20% discount using the AFT17 promotional code.
When replying, please *trim your post* as much as possible.
*Plain text, please; NO Attachments
Searchable list archive: http://www.info-arch.org/lists/sigia-l/
Sigia-l mailing list -- post to: Sigia-l_at_asis.org
Changes to subscription: http://mail.asis.org/mailman/listinfo/sigia-l
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6
: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 09:54:41 EDT