SIGIA-L Mail Archives: [Sigia-l] [PLUG] Adaptive Path Workshop in Toronto, 28-29 Sep

[Sigia-l] [PLUG] Adaptive Path Workshop in Toronto, 28-29 Sep

From: Peter Merholz (peterme_at_peterme.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 16:17:30 EDT

Hey all--

Just a note that Adaptive Path is heading to Toronto next month to
present our 2-day workshop, "Beyond Usability: Designing the Complete
User Experience."

http://www.adaptivepath.com/events/2004/toronto/

This is our flagship presentation, a detailed walk through an entire
user experience process, where you learn how to...

- Develop a detailed understanding of your users through task analysis,
mental models, personas, and scenarios
- Improve the user experience by actively managing stakeholders and
company politics
- Create a user-centered information architecture that meets business
needs
- Design more successful interactive tools and user interfaces
- Manage your own usability tests
- Validate and defend important design decisions

SIGIA-L subscribers get a 15% discount using the AFT13 promotional code.
ASIS&T members get a 20% discount using the AFT17 promotional code.

--peter