SIGIA-L Mail Archives: Re: [Sigia-l] Book recommendations

Re: [Sigia-l] Book recommendations

From: Dwayne King (dking_at_pinpointlogic.com)
Date: Thu Aug 12 2004 - 04:38:34 EDT

Mike,
I assume you're talking books that relate to IA, 3 of my personal
favorites that mix the big picture with a little how-to mixed in for
good measure:

The Elements of User Experience - Garrett
Emotional Design - Norman
Information Architecture for the WWW - Morville, Rosenfeld

Not sure how long you've been at it, these are pretty core to the
library, so if these are already in your library, apologies.

Dwayne