SIGIA-L Mail Archives: RE: Flash and Search engines (was RE: [Sigia-l] Using Flash Rollo vers to Uncover Information)

RE: Flash and Search engines (was RE: [Sigia-l] Using Flash Rollo vers to Uncover Information)

From: David Mendels (dmendels_at_macromedia.com)
Date: Wed Jul 07 2004 - 23:16:35 EDT

Hello,

"It's great that the reigns are loosening a bit, but I don't think it's
entirely there just yet. I'd love a lot more information on this."

You are correct, it is not there yet. But I am still pleased with the
progress. We are working with Google (et al) on our SWF Seach SDK and I
hope will be able to (along with the search engines) address Flash
searchability much more completely and deeply over time.

-David
Macromedia