SIGIA-L Mail Archives: [Sigia-l] Sydney IA Hour - Thursday June 17th

[Sigia-l] Sydney IA Hour - Thursday June 17th

From: Eric Scheid (eric.scheid_at_ironclad.net.au)
Date: Thu Jun 10 2004 - 08:10:31 EDT

Sydney IA folks are once again invited to the monthly IA Hour.

Who:    IAs and like-minded folks
When:   Thursday June 17th @ 7:00pm
Where:  Out of India Restaurant, Victoria St, Potts Point
RSVP: eric_at_ironclad.net.au

This is an informal event with no agenda other then hanging out and gabbing
about Information Architecture stuff. Everyone is invited, and you don't
necessarily have to be an Information Architect to come. The more diverse
the group the better.

If you are thinking of coming along then please drop me a line so I've got
some idea of numbers.

thanks,

e.