SIGIA-L Mail Archives: RE: [Sigia-l] Information Architect Job Openings with LDS Church

RE: [Sigia-l] Information Architect Job Openings with LDS Church

From: Katie Ware (kcoleware_at_hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 14:35:40 EST

But folks - we are talking about the ability and skills to design the
information architecture of a web site - we don't need to be able to say
mass to do that. And for those of us who are consultants, we need to be able
to understand many different types of worlds.

On the flip side, if it is a position as an internal IA, Dave's comment
about making it a requirement for specific domain knowledge might be
reasonable, but is it a "minimum job requirement" ???

Katie