SIGIA-L Mail Archives: [Sigia-l] Need Two Consultants
[Sigia-l] Need Two Consultants
I'm looking for 2 full time consultants to work with me here at
CTB/McGraw-Hill. I would need them to be relatively local (within 100
miles of Monterey California) because I would need these folks to be
onsite approx. 3 days a week. If you, or anyone you know, is available,
please let me know. The following description is roughly what I'm
looking for. Please reply to me (david_hoffer_at_ctb.com) and forgive any
cross postings. Please don't repost.
Thanks in advance and I hope all is well with everyone,
User Interface Designer
Communication and Design
- Responsible for providing interface designs on product teams from
concept development through delivery.
- Responsible for helping define and design new products in new markets
as well as incremental re-work of current Internet-based applications
- Experience with User Centered Design methodologies
- Work collaboratively in an interdisciplinary team, including members
of the Engineering, Marketing, Product Support, QA, and outside
- Manage the design process, drive decisions, argue and defend design
decisions, create schedules, track issues.
- Deliver prototypes, mock-ups, and design specifications (wireframes,
sitemaps, flow diagrams, visual designs, HTML) for designs.
- Perform design reviews, iterate and usability test during various
phases of the product development
- Collaborate with designers and product developers to maintain
consistent look and feel across the product lines.
- Degree in Design Industrial, Graphic, HCI, or related field.
- 5+ years of interface design experience.
- Strong knowledge of interface design processes and methodology and
the issues for internet-related applications and web sites.
- Ability to prototype
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have strong project and people skills and be able to function as
subject matter expert as well as individual contributor.
- Ability to work independently and within a structure.
- Must have experience with Usability Testing, either as part of a team
or as the lead.
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Hotjobs: Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes
When replying, please *trim your post* as much as possible.
*Plain text, please; NO Attachments
Searchable list archive: http://www.info-arch.org/lists/sigia-l/
Sigia-l mailing list -- post to: Sigia-l_at_asis.org
Changes to subscription: http://mail.asis.org/mailman/listinfo/sigia-l
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.6
: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 17:18:52 EST