SIGIA-L Mail Archives: Re: [Sigia-l] Alternatives to long strin

Re: [Sigia-l] Alternatives to long string URLs for e-mail linking

From: Avi Rappoport (analyst_at_searchtools.com)
Date: Wed Dec 11 2002 - 12:38:49 EST

I have some info on URL rewriting that was requested by Lou to help
people understand how to feed robots better. I think some of the
techniques could be used for shortening URLs as well:

<http://www.searchtools.com/robots/goodurls.html>

Avi

--
Search Server Industry Analysis from Search Tools Consulting
    (510) 845-2551  -- <mailto: analyst_at_searchtools.com>

ASIST Annual Meeting: http://www.asis.org/Conferences/AM02/index.html