SIGIA-L Mail Archives: RE: [Sigia-l] metadata handbook

RE: [Sigia-l] metadata handbook

From: Kevin Vrieze (kvrieze_at_sla.org)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 10:51:09 EDT

CH:

Hmmm...good point. I get it here as a subscription so I overlooked this bit of data. Library Technology Reports is published by ALA (American Library Association). A single issue costs $60 US and can be ordered by phone at 1-800-545-2433, then press 5 and after that - 1. Online, one would have to go to http://www.techsource.org. It isn't available in bookstores, so far as I know. BTW - a subscription costs $315 US in print (for North America) and $360 US for online. Some of the issues are more 'library-centric' than others. Some, like this one, are real gems.

Kevin