SIGIA-L Mail Archives: [Sigia-l] metadata handbook

[Sigia-l] metadata handbook

From: Kevin Vrieze (kvrieze_at_sla.org)
Date: Wed Oct 02 2002 - 10:22:43 EDT

Hello all!

The September/October 2002 (Vol. 38, No. 5) issue of Library Technology Reports is entitled "Metadata and its Applications". The entire issue discusses exactly these things. If it were an O'Reilly publication it would be a best seller for our field. It is one of the best analyses on the topic I've seen to date. Definitely worth adding to your reference tool set.

Kevin R. Vrieze
Webmaster
Special Libraries Association
1700 18th Street, NW