SIGIA-L Mail Archives: [Sigia-l] combining personas and scenari
[Sigia-l] combining personas and scenarios
From: PeterV (peter_at_poorbuthappy.com)
Date: Mon May 06 2002 - 10:18:24 EDT
I am trying to clarify the use of personas and scenarios, and how they
relate. I tend to do something like this:
- have a few personas (describing goals)
- have a number of scenarios (describing tasks)
- indicate with each persona which scenarios are relevant, and any comments
on the scenario specific to this persona. You could do it the other way
round and indicate with each scenario which personas use it and comments.
However, when I look at example deliverables all over the web, I often see
- personas presented together with full scenarios (a lot of repetition, and
often missing tasks for certain personas)
- personas presented without explicit reference to scenarios
I'd love to hear about how people combine personas and scenarios in their
practice. And how storyboards, task analysis and other deliverables fit in.
Content Management Symposium, Chicago O'Hare Marriott, June 28 - 30.
Sigia-l mailing list
This archive was generated by hypermail 2.1.2
: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 22:55:12 EST