SIGIA-L Mail Archives: RE: [Sigia-l] The new face of web info

RE: [Sigia-l] The new face of web info

From: Fiorito, David (DFiorito_at_IKON.com)
Date: Thu Apr 11 2002 - 10:15:48 EDT

Why is it such a "big deal"?

Information is information. The transaction of information is timeless.
The medium is unimportant unless you are the engineer that must construct
it. Sure we need to understand the limitations and possibilities of the
medium but that's no big deal.

If you have a solid foundation in communication essentials then our role as
IAs should not be so complicated.

No technology will ever replace the need to organize and present data.

Cheers,

Dave