SIGIA-L Mail Archives: RE: SIGIA-L: Is Rome burning? Unreasona

RE: SIGIA-L: Is Rome burning? Unreasonable expectations and the fate of IA as independent...

From: Kathleen Klein (kathleen_at_kleininfodesign.com)
Date: Thu Jan 31 2002 - 14:05:25 EST

Hi
I think you're feeling the job-hunting blues. Note the job title is "web
developer." I wouldn't look to an IA to have many of these skills.

Job hunting is such a difficult task - be sure to give yourself plenty of
mental health breaks. During a grueling hunt in the past I rewarded myself
with visits to area museums. It saved my sanity (and gave me a better
perspective on the job hunt). - Kathleen

Klein Info Design
information architecture/project management
kathleen_at_kleininfodesign.com
www.kleininfodesign.com
206-781-2615