SIGIA-L Mail Archives: SIGIA-L: IA Summit 2002

SIGIA-L: IA Summit 2002

From: Richard Hill (rhill_at_asis.org)
Date: Thu Jan 10 2002 - 14:51:32 EST

Represent your company's interests at the premier information
  architecture conference.

Corporate sponsorships are now being accepted for
         Refining Our Craft
meeting in Baltimore, MD, March 15-17, 2002, at the Baltimore Marriott
Waterfront.

Past meeting attracted 300+ participants and included
sponsors like Argus, iXL, Sapient, MarchFirst, Interwoven and Zefer.

The following sponsorships are available:

  a) Lunch on Saturday and/or Sunday
  b) Breaks between sessions (several)
  c) Breakfast on Saturday and Sunday
  d) Receptions on Friday and Saturday evenings
  fe Conference bags, gizmos, and cool takeaways

A note on how we like to do sponsorships of meals, breaks, receptions, etc.
  If there is a sole sponsor, we like to have the sponsor pay the actual
costs, and only the actual costs. ASIS&T is not trying to make a profit on
such sponsorships.

I would be happy to discuss any of these opportunities with you.

Dick Hill

Executive Director
American Society for Information Science and Technology
1320 Fenwick Lane, Suite 510
Silver Spring, MD 20910
FAX: (301) 495-0810
PHONE: (301) 495-0900