SIGIA-L Mail Archives: RE: SIGIA-L: visio stencils

RE: SIGIA-L: visio stencils

From: Lisa Colvin (lcolvin_at_dnastudio.com)
Date: Mon Jul 23 2001 - 14:49:58 EDT

Joaquin,

Visio 200 (6.0 I think) has a stencil under Visio Solutions/ Software
called
Windows User Interface. It has forms and drop downs, etc. The Visio site
also has some other stencils available for dl.

Hope that helps.

Lisa

Lisa Colvin
Director, Information Architecture
DNA Studio http://www.dnastudio.com
405 S. Beverly Dr. Beverly Hills CA 90212
p 310.788.1900 x208 f 310.788.2718