SIGIA-L Mail Archives: SIGIA-L: Boston IA Cocktail Hour - Remin

SIGIA-L: Boston IA Cocktail Hour - Reminder

From: Casey Dylan (cdylan_at_molecular.com)
Date: Thu Jun 07 2001 - 14:35:01 EDT

This is just a friendly reminder about tonight's event.

Event:

Hear Ye, Hear Ye! Come one, come all, to the first Boston IA Cocktail Hour.
It will be held on Thursday, June 7th at 6:30 p.m. at Flattop Johnny's, in
Cambridge (5 mins from the T, lots of parking).

All Boston area Information Architects, Information Designers, User
Interface Designers, and folks of a similar ilk are invited to join us (a
couple of local IA's) for this low-key event (no nametags or set agenda).
Come share tales from the trenches, discuss thoughts and ideas with
like-minded individuals, and perhaps gauge interest/make suggestions for
more formal meetings in the future. Depending on the weather, we may sit
out on the patio, or grab a couple of tables inside.

Either way, we will make ourselves easy to spot (look for the group using
sugar packets to make site maps). See you there.

June 7th at 6:30 p.m.
Flattop Johnny's (http://www.flattopjohnnys.com/sys-tmpl/door/)
1 Kendall Sq.
Cambridge, MA.