SIGIA-L Mail Archives: RE: SIGIA-L: Dublin Core, indecs and RDF

RE: SIGIA-L: Dublin Core, indecs and RDF

From: Phill Christian (phill_at_systems-design.net)
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 16:02:28 EST

Dublin Core, indecs and RDFFunny you should ask...

I'm currently at the W3C members meeting for advisory committee reps. Yes,
right now. Ralph Swick is the chair of the RDF working group and is sitting
very close to me. So, I just asked him where you might look for
relationships. Here is where he pointed me:

http://www.w3.org/RDF/

Check out both the articles and the overviews sections of this page, in
particular stuff written by Eric Miller. There is also a set of tutorial
slides in one of these sections. A little light on prose but good stuff
nevertheless. Let me know if there is anything else as the meeting goes
today and tomorrow.

cheers

phill